Our mission to Africa is supporting some existing, reliable, and established charities there, as we believe that there are a variety of ways that you can give or partner with others in specific ways to make a real difference.
“On the street I saw a small girl cold and shivering in a thin dress, with little hope of a decent meal. I became angry and said to God; ‘Why did you permit this? Why don’t you do something about it?’ For a while God said nothing. That night He replied, quite suddenly: ‘I certainly did something about it. I made you.’” - Author Unknown
Below are the list of charities and projects we are supporting at present and those we intend to collaborate with…
TFI -It is a charity pioneered by one of our sisters, who relocated to her local area in Abia State, Eastern part of Nigeria, its key mandates is to assist the underprivileged people especially in child birth. Helping the local people to set-up self sustenance ventures, supports communities in their efforts to improve their lives, meet their basic needs and ensure their human dignity.
- LITTLE SAINTS ORPHANAGE - http://www.littlesaintsorphanages.org/home1.html
- HABITATION OF HOPE - http://habitationofhopeuk.org/?page_id=2 - It is an outreach of the RCCG started by Pastor E A Adeboye and Pastor (Mrs) Folu Adeboye which dedicates its work to the social upliftment and educational development of the poor, especially street children. It provides Shelter, Education, Welfare and Vocational Training homeless and street young boys between the ages of 7-18years in the slums of Kuramo and Costain area of Lagos in Nigeria.
- ORPHANAGES etc.
We pray for the grace to accomplish our part in reaching out to the world. keeping our hearts always open to those in hunger and in need. We pray above all that he will never let us grow accustomed to the injustice and inequality that exist in this world or grow weary in the work of setting it right .
According to the Scriptures in Matthew 25 v 31-40 -
- 31"When the Son of Man comes in His glory, and all the holy angels with Him, then He will sit on the throne of His glory.
- 32 "All the nations will be gathered before Him, and He will separate them one from another, as a shepherd divides his sheep from the goats.
- 33 "And He will set the sheep on His right hand, but the goats on the left.
- 34 "Then the King will say to those on His right hand, 'Come, you blessed of My Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world:
- 35 'for I was hungry and you gave Me food; I was thirsty and you gave Me drink; I was a stranger and you took Me in;
- 36 'I was naked and you clothed Me; I was sick and you visited Me; I was in prison and you came to Me.'
- 37 "Then the righteous will answer Him, saying, 'Lord, when did we see You hungry and feed You, or thirsty and give You drink?
- 38 'When did we see You a stranger and take You in, or naked and clothe You?
- 39 'Or when did we see You sick, or in prison, and come to You?'
- 40 "And the King will answer and say to them, 'Assuredly, I say to you, inasmuch as you did it to one of the least of these My brethren, you did it to Me.'
We have a great work ahead of us, we pray that the Almighty God will see us through to fulfill what He has called us to do in Jesus Name.